Nampa, Idaho, What Payments Can Be Received After Suffering a Personal Injury?

Suffering a personal injury will make it hard for the individual to carry out basic daily tasks, especially if the injury was a severe one. Anyone who has experienced personal injuries at the hands of another should get in touch with a personal injury attorney as soon as possible so they get help with their case and so they can get the compensation they rightfully deserve. There are many different forms of payment that their attorney can help them apply for.

Firstly, they can get paid for their medical treatment since it is often extremely difficult for them to pay for these urgent bills on their own. If they were unable to work due to their injury and their doctor takes them off work for bedrest, then they may also receive temporary disability checks for work. The check will cover 2/3 of their gross wages and they should be paid out every two weeks. If the individual is a high-wage earner, then they may receive less than 2/3 due to there being a legal limit.

If the injury ends up being permanent then individuals may be able to receive permanent impairment checks even after they return back to work. The length of receiving this form of relief varies from case to case and directly depends on the severity of the injury sustained. In some cases, the disability caused by the new injury is so severe that the individual is not able to return to work. In these cases, they may be eligible to receive vocational rehabilitation on disability checks.

Applying for relief after suffering a personal injury can look different for each case. Individuals who are looking for help with their case should connect with a lawyer without delay so they can understand the best legal process to pursue.

When will a Personal Injury Case Need to be Filed in Nampa, Idaho?

Victims of personal injuries are generally entitled to receive compensation for their suffering. However, there are some factors that may result in them losing this opportunity. The first factor is if they do not file according to the statute of limitations. Victims have to act quickly and file their lawsuits before the mandated legal time limit is exceeded.

There may be extended times for filing, but these are usually only granted in very rare cases or cases that involve a minor. Those who are injured due to the fault or negligence of another should act fast and connect with a lawyer right away so they can explore legal avenues for fair compensation.

Get in touch with a personal injury lawyer at the Law Office of Johnson and Lundgreen today to get help with a case.

Reach them at:


Johnson and Lundgreen

2541 E Gala St, Ste. 210

Meridian, ID 83642

Phone:(208) 376-5256



7610 Southside Blvd

Nampa, ID 83686

Phone:(208) 466-4292



250 S. 5th St., Suite 300

Boise, ID 83702

Phone:(208) 376-5256



0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *